The 10 Rules of Distance Learning
- Training is a necessary step to gain expertise in the profession. In turn, training becomes easier if you know how to follow instructions. Your first instruction in this lesson is to carefully read the rules that follow.
- In order to become a successful distance learning student, you must have a plan. Schedule when to study and have a strategy on how you will go over the lessons. Your plan must be followed consistently.
- Do not be distracted when you are going over your lessons, especially by other people. The discipline that you practice as a student will help you exercise discipline as a professional.
- Pace yourself when you are studying. Read all the instructions that are given to you and go over the lessons at least thrice. Once you have understood them, carefully answer all the questions listed in the exercises.
- Learning should be fun. Remember that these lessons are meant to expand your knowledge.
- Do not just scan through the lessons. You should understand what the details of the lessons are as well as recognize their significance.
- Prioritize your studies and devote an average of six hours of study each week. The most successful students are those who spend the most time studying.
- Be confident that you can complete the lessons well. The training is meant to enhance and improve your skills and talents.
- Remember your objectives when you took the challenge of the course. It is important to focus on acquiring the knowledge you set out to achieve and completing the lessons through these 10 rules.
- Be mindful on instructions. Have a strategy. Work hard and be open to the lessons given. Enjoy the process of learning and set aside the time to work in order to become an exceptional graduate.
Online, career focused education that suits your lifestyle.
See our courses